One of the orders directed the Department of Labor to issue new regulations on reporting pay. Now they need your support.
It’s time to act. The U.S. Senate is considering legislation to protect women’s access to all forms of contraception without cost, and your senators need to hear from you immediately.
Become a Two-Minute Activist
Receive urgent e-mail notices to contact your members of Congress right in your inbox. Join the AAUW Action Network today!
Make Your Voice Heard in Congress
Take a moment to read about the latest issue in Congress. Then take one more minute to personalize and e-mail a message to your member of Congress.
- Tell Your Senators to Support Fair Student Loans
- Tell the Senate: Don’t Discriminate with Our Tax Dollars
- Give Congress Its Back-to-School Checklist
- Did Your Representative Vote for the Bad Education Bill?
- Is Your Senator One of the 39?
- Protect Students from Bullying and Harassment
- Make Our Schools Safer
- Tell Your Senators How You Feel about the Equal Pay Vote
- Support Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Tell Congress to Support Women-Owned Small Businesses
- Urge the Senate to Move on Paycheck Fairness
- Tell Congress to Get Back to Work Helping Americans Get Back to Work!
- Raise the Federal Minimum Wage
- Your Health or Your Job?
- Sign the Petition for Campaign Finance Reform
- Urge Your Representative to Reform our Broken Immigration System
- Help End Violence Against Women Worldwide
- Support the National Women’s History Museum
- Who’s Your Boss? Maybe Not Who You Think
- Demand Accountability to End Sexual Assault in the Military
- Help End Sex Trafficking
- Stand Up for Voting Rights
- Time to Ratify the Equal Rights Amendment
- Help S.T.O.P. Sexual Assault in the Military
- Tell Your Representative How You Feel About Their VAWA Vote