As the Senate holds confirmation hearings for Trump cabinet nominees, AAUW has concerns over specific nominations who stand to exert great influence over the lives of women and families.
A top priority for President Donald Trump and the 115th Congress is to repeal the Affordable Care Act. Tell Congress they must protect our healthcare, not damage it.
Become a Two-Minute Activist
Receive urgent e-mail notices to contact your members of Congress right in your inbox. Join the AAUW Action Network today!
Make Your Voice Heard in Congress
Take a moment to read about the latest issue in Congress. Then take one more minute to personalize and e-mail a message to your member of Congress.
- End Sexual Violence on Campus
- Create STEM Gateways Today
- Take Action on Education
- Women Need Action on Student Loan Debt
- Tell Congress: No Voucher Schemes
- Protect Students from Bullying and Harassment
- Support Fair and Equal Judicial Confirmation
- Time to Ratify the Equal Rights Amendment
- Sign the Petition for Campaign Finance Reform
- Urge Congress to Reform Our Broken Immigration System
- Help End Violence Against Women Worldwide
- Demand Accountability to End Sexual Assault in the Military
- Stand Up for Voting Rights
- Tell Congress to Fix the Hobby Lobby Decision