The WASPs in World War II were brave enough to fly for our country, and they deserve to be laid to rest among other patriots in Arlington National Cemetery.
The bill recommits to the legal principles previously passed in the Equal Pay Act of 1963, an antiquated law that no longer has the teeth necessary to make meaningful strides in closing the gender pay gap.
Become a Two-Minute Activist
Receive urgent e-mail notices to contact your members of Congress right in your inbox. Join the AAUW Action Network today!
Make Your Voice Heard in Congress
Take a moment to read about the latest issue in Congress. Then take one more minute to personalize and e-mail a message to your member of Congress.
- End Sexual Violence on Campus
- Create STEM Gateways Today
- Take Action on Education
- Women Need Action on Student Loan Debt
- Tell Congress: No Voucher Schemes
- Protect Students from Bullying and Harassment
- Support Fair and Equal Judicial Confirmation
- Time to Ratify the Equal Rights Amendment
- Sign the Petition for Campaign Finance Reform
- Urge Congress to Reform Our Broken Immigration System
- Help End Violence Against Women Worldwide
- Demand Accountability to End Sexual Assault in the Military
- Stand Up for Voting Rights
- Tell Congress to Fix the Hobby Lobby Decision