Tell the Senate that we shouldn’t give our tax dollars to unaccountable private schools that are allowed to violate the civil rights laws that many of us fought so hard to enact.
He signed an executive order raising the minimum wage on new federal contracts to $10.10 an hour. That’s good news, but working women and their families need more.
Make Your Voice Heard in Congress
Take a moment to read about the latest issue in Congress. Then take one more minute to personalize and e-mail a message to your member of Congress.
- Tell the Senate: Don’t Discriminate with Our Tax Dollars
- Give Congress Its Back-to-School Checklist
- Did Your Representative Vote for the Bad Education Bill?
- Is Your Senator One of the 39?
- Protect Students from Bullying and Harassment
- Make Our Schools Safer
- Demand Accountability to End Sexual Assault in the Military
- Help End Violence Against Women Worldwide
- Help End Sex Trafficking
- Stand Up for Voting Rights
- Reform our Broken Immigration System Now
- Time to Ratify the Equal Rights Amendment
- Help S.T.O.P. Sexual Assault in the Military
- Tell Your Representative How You Feel About Their VAWA Vote
Become a Two-Minute Activist
Receive urgent e-mail notices to contact your members of Congress right in your inbox. Join the AAUW Action Network today!