In the first presidential general election with a female major party nominee, none of the presidential debates will feature a solo woman moderator.
Thank the president and urge the U.S. Senate to do what the Constitution requires: fairly and expeditiously consider the president’s nominee.
Despite tremendous progress, however, inequality in education still exists. Urge your member of congress to support Title IX and co-sponsor the Gender Equity in Education Act!
Finding and affording child care can make it challenging for parents to attend school. Tell your representative to cosponsor the Child Care Access Means Parents in School Reauthorization Act (H.R. 4681).
Become a Two-Minute Activist
Receive urgent e-mail notices to contact your members of Congress right in your inbox. Join the AAUW Action Network today!
Make Your Voice Heard in Congress
Take a moment to read about the latest issue in Congress. Then take one more minute to personalize and e-mail a message to your member of Congress.
- End Sexual Violence on Campus
- Create STEM Gateways Today
- Take Action on Education
- Women Need Action on Student Loan Debt
- Tell Congress: No Voucher Schemes
- Protect Students from Bullying and Harassment
- Support Fair and Equal Judicial Confirmation
- Time to Ratify the Equal Rights Amendment
- Sign the Petition for Campaign Finance Reform
- Urge Congress to Reform Our Broken Immigration System
- Help End Violence Against Women Worldwide
- Demand Accountability to End Sexual Assault in the Military
- Stand Up for Voting Rights
- Tell Congress to Fix the Hobby Lobby Decision