Students & Campus Professionals
Leading and Learning
From scholarships to salary negotiation, AAUW offers many benefits and opportunities for everyone at your college or university.
Join us so that you and your campus can:
Access research funding.
There are a variety of educational funding sources available to women students, including:
- AAUW fellowships and grants — including summer/short-term grants — which provide funding for research projects or degree programs.
- Local scholarships to undergraduate and graduate women through AAUW branches.
- Scholarships to attend the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (NCCWSL).
Step up as leaders.
When you serve in one of two college/university (C/U) representative roles at your school, you receive free AAUW membership and so much more.
For example, you can:
- Serve as a panelist for AAUW’s fellow and grantee selection or on a national AAUW committee or become a facilitator for our Work Smart salary-negotiation program.
- Submit a workshop proposal for the nation’s premiere conference for student leaders — the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (NCCWSL) — and attend sessions designed for campus professionals.
- Join your local AAUW branch.
Students who want to grow professionally can:
- Attend the annual NCCWSL leadership conference that empowers women leaders from across the globe.
- Bring an AAUW Start Smart salary negotiation workshop to your campus to teach college women about negotiating salaries and benefits in their first jobs.
Strengthen your network.
Become part of a global community of members, supporters, college/university member schools and local AAUW branches across the country.
You can also:
- Attend the annual National Conference for College Women Student Leaders or participate at a discount.
- Spread the word about AAUW. Undergraduates or degree-seeking graduates at non-AAUW college/university member institutions may join and renew at the student rate of $18.81 through graduation.
- Membership is FREE for students attending AAUW college/university member institutions, and staff/faculty membership is at the national rate of $72.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct membership inquiries to email@example.com.