- Does Gender Equity Matter to You? Join AAUW’s #WomensEqualityDay Twitter Storm!
- Legislative Tactic Could Revoke Paid Sick Days, Minimum Wage, and Other Laws Helping Women
AAUW college and university (C/U) chairs, membership vice presidents, and other state and branch officers play a key role in making campus relationships successful. With the start of a new school year, we invite member leaders to learn what’s new with C/U engagement and what resources are currently available to help you do your job better. Read more »
- 6 Reasons to Become an AAUW Student Affiliate!
- Student Orgs 201 Webinar: How to Take Your AAUW Group to the Next Level
- In STEM Fields, Many Employers Hire “John” over “Jennifer”
- Creating a Future Research Agenda
To Better Understand Women’s Underrepresentation in Engineering and Computing
- The Pay Gap Is Even Worse for Black Women, and That’s Everyone’s Problem
- Here’s What the $10 Bill Should Look Like