Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registering for the Conference
We welcome and encourage undergraduate, graduate, and international students to join us at NCCWSL.
Current and recent undergraduate and graduate women are the intended audience. We also encourage campus professionals to attend the conference.
Yes, male allies can — and do — attend NCCWSL. College student men and male campus professionals are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Registration will open Mid December!
Early Bird Registration: Ends April 3, 2023
Regular Registration: Ends May 5, 2023
- STEM half-day option May 31, 2023
- Early Bird: $65
- Regular: $75
- Residential: May 31-June 2, 2023
- Early Bird: $565
- Regular: $685
- Commuter: May 31-June 2, 2023
- Early Bird: $385
- Residential: $505
- Group Coordinator (Not Attending): May 31-June 2, 2023
- Group Coordinator (Attending) Residential: May 31-June 2, 2023
- Early Bird: $565
- Regular: $685
- Group Coordinator (Attending) Commuter: May 31-June 2, 2023
- Early Bird: $385
- Residential: $505
- Group discount 10% off registration on a group of ten or more!
Commuter registration does not include housing or paid parking. Register as a residential registrant if you are staying on campus during NCCWSL.
To begin, enter the registration site. You will find Group Coordinator and individual (Student) registration options.
Group Coordinator Options:
- Group Coordinator Not Attending: If you are a group contact but will not attend in person, this option will allow you to enter student registrations and process the payment by credit card or check.
- Group Coordinator Attending Residential: If you are a group contact, will attend in person, and require housing arrangements, this option will allow you to enter student registrations and process the payment by credit card or check.
- Group Coordinator Attending Commuter: If you are a group contact and will attend in person but do not require housing arrangements, this option will allow you to enter student registrations and process the payment by credit card or check.
Once Group Coordinator Option is chosen on the same page, select the number of Individual registration(s) needed (Residential or Commuter).
When registering students, there will be several questions for each student; if you have this information (see registration questions below), please enter it into the system; if you do not, please do your best to complete them. A confirmation email will go to you and all the students you registered (if your student email is entered when registering). The confirmation to the student will notify them they have been registered for the event by a third party. It will ask students to go into the system via a personal link so the students can review or update registration questions/preferences.
Once you are on the payment screen, you can pay via credit card or electronic check. The group Coordinator will receive a confirmation email with the details for all students registered. Each of your attendees will also receive an email with their confirmation and login information to update their registration information.
- Questions we ask on registration:
- First and Last name
- Address and phone
- University/College/ Company
- Race, Pronouns, Gender
- Emergency Contact: Name, Number, Relationship
- Dietary and special needs request
- Anticipated Graduation Date
- Have you attended NCCWSL?
- How did you hear about NCCWSL?
- Are you an AAUW Member? If yes, enter the member number
- Who is funding your registration?
- Housing request form
- Comfortable sharing with the same gender
- Comfortable sharing with any gender
- Special Accommodations
- Agree to terms & conditions/ Code of conduct
You can do this by logging back into Community Hub on the AAUW website. You can change contact information and registrations. If you run into problems, please reach out to email@example.com and they can initiate changes for you.
Yes. Students can apply for national scholarships. Both full and partial scholarships will be awarded based on merit, financial need and availability.
No. You need only complete your scholarship application. If awarded a scholarship you will be registered by AAUW staff. If you are not awarded a scholarship but still plan to attend, you will be able to register at our early-bird rate.
National scholarships are provided through AAUW’s national office and cover residential or commuter registration, one optional add-on activity, and scheduled meals. Awardees will be registered by AAUW staff.
Local branch/state scholarships are provided through AAUW branches and states in your area. Recipients receive funding directly from an AAUW branch or state, and the amounts may vary. To inquire about local funding, please work with your local branch or state directly. Find your local branch here.
Note: You cannot receive both a national and a local branch/state scholarship.
No. Scholarships are nontransferable.
No. Awards can be used only for registration.
Yes, with limited refunds. View our cancellation policy.
Note: We will not be accepting registrations, transfers, or refunds after April 30.
Attending the Conference
Find the 2023 conference agenda here!
Yes, the NCCWSL app will be available closer to the conference start date.
Yes, free Wi-Fi will be available in the conference buildings and residence halls.
The STEM half-day workshop is the only session you will need to pre-register for. It is available at an additional fee in registration.
We’ve put together a list of things to pack!
There is no official dress code for NCCWSL but business casual is appreciated. Attendees are encouraged to dress in cocktail or semi-formal attire for the Women of Distinction Awards Ceremony Friday evening.
College Park at the end of May is generally in the mid to upper 80s and humid. We suggest light layers, as the conference sessions will be air conditioned.
- Residential registration
- 3 nights lodging in traditional style A/C accommodations from Wednesday, May 31 – Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Meal plan to include 3 breakfasts (June 1-3), 2 boxed lunches (June 1-2), and 2 dinners (May 31 and June 2)
- Standard linen, parking permits, and administrative fees are included
- Commuter Registration
- Meal plan to include 3 breakfast, 2 boxed lunches, and 2 dinners
- Administrative fees are included
- parking and housing not included
*Additional housing on May 30 and June 3 available at additional cost and dependent on availability*
No. If you are accompanied by a partner or other family members we recommend that you stay in a nearby hotel. Hotel accommodations are not included in registration and cannot be substituted for housing at the university. If you stay at a hotel, be sure to register as a commuter attendee.
Meals provided during the conference, regardless of registration type, include Wednesday dinner, Thursday breakfast, Thursday lunch, Thursday dinner, Friday breakfast, Friday lunch, and Saturday breakfast.
Please list all special needs and requests on your registration form. AAUW staff will be in touch prior to the conference to ensure that your time with us is enjoyable and seamless. If you have further concerns and would like to speak with a member of our staff please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. Please list any restrictions on your registration.
Learn about NCCWSL sponsorship opportunities here.
Workshop applications are open and close February 6. Learn about presenting a workshop at NCCWSL here.