This year, AAUW invites hundreds of college women from around the country for three days of virtual leadership training, inspiration and networking at our National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (NCCWSL).
Thank you for an incredible two days! This energized me so much. I was feeling a bit lost on my next steps leading up to the conference and the energy of the presenters and fellow attendees really got me focused and hyped!
What You Need to Know
April 2, 2022: Regular Registration Opens
- NCCWSL Design Thinking Session Half Day (May 24): $50
- NCCWSL 2 Day Conference (May 25-26): $175
- NCCWSL Bundle Package – 2 Day Conference and Design Thinking Session (May 24-26): $225
May 23, 2022: Registration Ends
- Registration closes at 11:59 EST
- Payments are due in full
- IMPORTANT: Registrations are not considered final until your full payment has been received. Please see below for our cancellation policy.
- Credit Card and E-Check (NEW): New this year! We now accept E-Checks! To guarantee your reservation, pay by credit card or E-check. Without payment you will not be able to complete your online registration. Registrations are not considered final until your full payment has been received
- NCCWSL Registration Cancellation, Transfer, and Refund Policy: NCCWSL will accept registration cancellations, transfers and/or additional items if received by 11:59 p.m. (EDT) on May 13, 2022. All refunds will be processed through AAUW within 6–8 weeks after receipt of cancellation. After May 14, 2022, registration fees are non-refundable, with limited exceptions (serious illness, death of a family member, etc.). Cancellation requests should be sent to email@example.com.
AAUW believes NCCWSL provides valuable opportunities for students from all backgrounds and each year awards scholarships to the conference.
NCCWSL: It's the Place to Be!
NCCWSL has students from all over. In 2019, the conference was attended by 800 students from over 300 colleges and 48 states!