Boost Your Membership Renewals with This Calendar
Renewal season is now open!
Do you have a plan to renew 100 percent of your local AAUW members? We can help you do it. This calendar will help membership vice presidents, finance officers, and presidents stay on track and meet targeted deadlines. Throughout the renewal process your resources are the Connect team (800.326.2289 or email@example.com) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Tips for Successfully Renewing Members
- Enroll your branch in the Membership Payment Program to streamline your dues process! It’s free and only takes a few minutes to sign up.
- Review the AAUW National Dues, Fees, and Tax Deductibility Flyer.
- Share our one-page renewal resource to get members excited about AAUW.
- Practice our renewal script for phone banking.
- Have fun and share your passion for AAUW!
Preprinted Branch Dues Reports Arrive
Branch finance officers who use the preprinted branch dues reports will receive FY19 reports during the first week of May.
Dues and Free Memberships — Don’t Lose Them!
If your finance officer received notice from email@example.com about overpaid dues, you must use those credits by June 30, when our fiscal year closes. Simply subtract the credited amount from the total of your next dues remittance and include the credit form.
See if your branch has any remaining free memberships from this year’s Shape the Future campaign. Memberships must be redeemed by June 30.
FY19 Membership Dues Deadline
Incoming Leadership Transition
- Make sure your FY19 leaders are on file with national in the MSD.
- Share your plans for engaging the members who have not yet renewed as of July 1.
- Thank those members who have renewed!
National Membership Committee and Staff State Liaison Calls
States with less than 75 percent renewals will be contacted to offer assistance.
FY19 Dues Renewal Season Closes
AAUW will continue to collect national dues, but the local affiliate work is now complete.
Recognition for Branches and States with 90 Percent or More Renewals
Members who have not renewed will no longer have access to AAUW materials after this date.
National Sends Appeals to Branch Members to Renew with National and the Branch