AAUW Board of Directors Policy Book
This manual addresses the AAUW Board of Directors’ policies and responsibilities regarding operations, membership, and finances.
Sections recently updated include the following:
- 103 Special Committees
- 115 Nominating Committee
- 400 Expense Reimbursement Guidelines
- 401 Non-Dues Revenue Affinity Programs
Sections recently added include the following:
- 210 AAUW Affiliate Compliance
- 502 Scholarship Programs of AAUW Affiliates
Sections recently removed include the following:
- 203 AAUW Communities of Contribution
- 403 Budget Spending Policy from Investments
Policies and procedures for managing the organization.
Model bylaws help AAUW-affiliated entities meet AAUW policies, federal, and state laws.
Resources to help AAUW branch and state volunteer leaders accomplish their goals.