AAUW Board of Directors Policy Book
This manual addresses the AAUW Board of Directors’ policies and responsibilities regarding operations, membership, and finances.
Sections recently updated include the following:
- 116 Campaigns and Elections
- 201 Creating and Naming AAUW Affiliates
- 202 Investment Clubs
- 203 AAUW Membership Review
- 204 AAUW Branch Affiliation Review
- 205 AAUW State Organization Affiliation Review
- 206 Dissolution of an AAUW Affiliate
- 207 AAUW Student Organizations
- 208 AAUW Affiliate Compliance
- 700 Diversity Policy
Sections recently removed include the following:
- 202 Affiliate Consolidation
Policies and procedures for managing the organization.
Model bylaws help AAUW-affiliated entities meet AAUW policies, federal, and state laws.
Resources to help AAUW branch and state volunteer leaders accomplish their goals.