Making a planned gift to AAUW is an easy way to make a real impact and leave an enduring legacy that will benefit AAUW long into the future. Planned gifts — or bequests — are gifts that you designate in your will, estate, or trust.
To learn more call AAUW’s planned giving office at 877.357.5587. You may also request a brochure by emailing Heather Miller, AAUW’s director of planned giving, at email@example.com.
Benefits of Planned Giving
- Planned gifts afford you flexibility to provide for your family and support AAUW.
- Certain planned gifts may reduce estate or capital gains taxes.
- Planned gifts need not affect your cash flow during your lifetime.
- Certain types of planned gifts allow you to support AAUW while also providing income for the rest of your life — or a fixed income for a loved one.
- The joy of knowing that your legacy gift will sustain AAUW’s programs for years to come is the ultimate benefit!
Join the Legacy Circle today and make a real impact in the fight for fair pay, education and training, women’s leadership opportunities, and economic security. There is no minimum gift requirement to join the Legacy Circle, and it’s a great way to ensure that your wishes will be honored now and in the future.Download the Brochure