Webinar: How to Apply a Diversity Lens to Your Campus Event PlanningMarch 8, 2016
Time: 8–9 p.m. ET
Join us for the How to Apply a Diversity Lens to Your Campus Event Planning webinar on Tuesday, March 8, at 8 p.m. ET to learn how to raise attendance at events and step up your campus programming game. This webinar is exclusively for AAUW student organization leaders who are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Webinar participants will
- Get briefed on the highlights of AAUW’s new Diversity and Inclusion Tool Kit
- Hear from current student organization leaders and AAUW staff on tips and best practices
- Pick up ideas for taking their campus events to the next level
- Have the opportunity to ask questions of student organization leaders and AAUW national staff
- Leave with an understanding of the AAUW materials, resources, and support available
Attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions before the webinar begins.
Registration for this webinar is now closed. An archive recording will be available within a week of this event. If you are interested in learning more about AAUW campus programming, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or check out AAUW’s new Diversity and Inclusion Tool Kit.