Fund Your Women’s Empowerment Dreams: A Webinar for Student Org and YWTF Leaders
Time: 8–9 p.m. ET
Struggling to come up with creative fundraising ideas? Need help planning your budget? Want to make sure you’re following AAUW’s fundraising guidelines?
AAUW student organization and Younger Women’s Task Force (YWTF) leaders are invited to attend the Fund Your Women’s Empowerment Dreams webinar on Thursday, February 11, at 8 p.m. Webinar participants will
- Get budget planning suggestions for the next academic year
- Learn how to apply for funds from your school, AAUW, and outside organizations
- Hear tips and suggestions from current student organization and YWTF leaders
- Get inspired by successful and creative AAUW and YWTF fundraising initiatives
- Leave with an understanding of AAUW resources and fundraising guidelines
Attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions before the webinar begins.
This webinar is exclusively offered to student organization and YWTF leaders who seek creative fundraising opportunities and want to understand AAUW’s guidelines better. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Registration for this webinar is now closed. An archive recording will be available within a week of this event. If you are interested in learning more about AAUW campus programming or the Younger Women’s Task Force (YWTF), please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.