Mark Equal Pay Day with the Best unHappy Hour in D.C.!
Time: 5:30–7:30 p.m.
Location: AAUW headquarters, 1111 Sixteenth St. NW (near L and 16th)
Cost: FREERSVP Today!
Join us on Tuesday, April 14, as we mark Equal Pay Day with D.C.’s best (un)happy hour, outside AAUW’s national office.
On this symbolic day when women’s pay finally “catches up” to men’s from the previous year, we gather to hear pep talks from equal pay experts and to enjoy a VERY wallet-friendly cash bar as well as food truck munchies!
- Beer and wine cash bar
- Danceable tunes from D.C.’s own DJ M Dot
- Delicious sausage, brats, and veggie eats from Federal City Brothers
- Fun photo booth and Instagram activities (use #equalpaynow)
- A special birthday present for fair pay champion Lilly Ledbetter
- A secret salary garden to help shed light on the salary process
Come eat, gripe, and, most important, discuss how to change things.
Rain or shine, we hope to see you there!
P.S. We’re offering a fun prize to the group that brings the most people! RSVP below for your chance to win!
We are no longer accepting RSVPs for this event, but all are still welcome to join us rain or shine!
If you’re interested in learning more about AAUW’s work on equal pay, check out fightforfairpay.org.