AAUW Member Trainers Program
Already a member trainer?
Get training templates and more.
Log in now
AAUW member leaders are experts in the needs, challenges, and successes of their branches and states. Harnessing the leadership skills, relevant experience, and diverse perspectives of AAUW officers and leaders, the member trainers program expands access to leadership training to branches across the country.
Member trainers facilitate discussions on topics ranging from diversity and inclusion to designing effective meetings. Small-group activities and real-world scenarios give members the opportunity to practice skills and processes for improving branch practices. Participants walk away from trainings with tangible tools and ideas to bring back to their branches.
Topics covered in leadership trainings:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Designing effective meetings
- Leadership succession
Steps to Becoming a Member Trainer
- Sign up below.
- Watch the recorded member trainer program webinar.
- Confirm your interest in participating in the program.
- Access templates, resources, and one-on-one support for facilitating leadership trainings.
- Facilitate trainings for your branch or state.