Know Your Rights at Work
Laws exist to protect employees from discrimination and harassment. The rights of employees are protected by federal, state, and local laws, as well as by common law, for discriminatory or illegal behavior by their employers. But how can you ensure that your rights are protected in the workplace?
Workplace Rights Weekly
Topic of the Week
Transformers: Deciding If You Should Take a New Job
How do you decide whether or not to take a job being offered to you? We've got three Do's and one Don't to help you figure it out.
Blog of the Week
More than 350 Baltimore-area bus drivers are preparing to celebrate victory in a $1.25 million wage theft case against Durham School Services, an Illinois-based bus-contracting company with operations across much of the country.
Thought for the Week
"There are so many things you can learn about, but you'll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut."
List of the Week
Color Me Successful: Hiring Managers Tell Us What Colors Tell Them
• Black - Leadership
• Blue - Team Player
• Gray - Logical/Analytical
• White - Organized
• Brown - Dependable
• Red - Power
• Green, Yellow, Orange or Purple - all four colors were associated with Creative
Top Five News Headlines
- Maine Gov. LePage Resists Workplace Safety Data Plan
- Leading by example helps improve workplace safety: study
- Third grade students at Trinity School select child labor as their spring service learning project
- Judge's decision is latest twist in Army sex case
- Gender equality merits special consideration