Selected Professions Fellowships ApplicationApply Now
The following items constitute a complete application. If any item is missing, the application will be considered incomplete and will be disqualified. Please see the full application instructions for more detail.
- Application form (submitted electronically), including
- Proposed Fellowship project
- Academic/professional background
- Career plans and professional goals
- Narrative autobiography
- Letters of recommendation (3)
The following supporting documents must be received by January 10, 2014, in hard copy format.
- Official transcripts
- For architecture students only: a bound set of reproductions of a range of the applicant’s design projects; 10–12 samples may be submitted in the portfolio, no larger than 8” x 10” in size.
- For law students only: writing sample
- Filing fee — $35 (nonrefundable)
2014–15 Academic Year
Applications Available*: August 1, 2013 – January 10, 2014
Application Deadline*: January 10, 2014
Fellowship Year: July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015
Please direct all questions about applications to ACT, AAUW’s official application processing center. Please do not contact the AAUW office in Washington, D.C., or local branches for fellowships or grant application information. Please call 319.688.4334, e-mail email@example.com, or write to the customer service center at:
AAUW Fellowships and Grants
C/O ACT, Inc.
P.O. Box 4030
Iowa City, IA 52243-4030
* All supporting documents must also be received by this date. If an application deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, supporting documents must be received the next business day.