International Fellowships ApplicationApply Now
The following items constitute a complete application. If any item is missing, the application will be considered incomplete and will be disqualified. Please see the full application instructions for more detail.
- Application form
- Filing fee of $30 (nonrefundable)
- Supporting documents
- Official transcripts
- Proof of bachelor’s degree (see Eligibility section for details)
- Proof of doctorate degree (postdoctoral applicants only)
- Official report of TOEFL test scores or request for waiver
- Letter of admission
- Acknowledgment postcard
2014–15 academic year
Fellowship year: July 1, 2014–June 30, 2015
Master’s/First Professional Degree Fellowship: $18,000
Doctoral Fellowship: $20,000
Postdoctoral Fellowship: $30,000
Applications available: August 1, 2013–December 1, 2013*
Application deadline: December 1, 2013*
Please direct all questions about applications to ACT, AAUW’s official application processing center. Please do not contact the AAUW office in Washington, D.C., or local branches for fellowship or grant application information. Please call 319.688.4334, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to the customer service center at
AAUW Fellowships and Grants
C/O ACT, Inc.
P.O. Box 4030
Iowa City, IA 52243-4030
* Applications, supporting documents, and recommendations will be accepted on the following business day if the deadline falls on a weekend. The online application and recommendation forms will state the actual submission deadline.