Follow Me to ConventionJune 22, 2009
This Friday, June 26, begins AAUW’s biennial convention in St. Louis and marks my second time attending the event. As a Missouri native, I know that it can be scorching outside in St. Louis in the summer and fear the effects of the “humugity” on my hair. But I also know that the inside of the Renaissance Grand Hotel will be charged with energy as more than 900 members and delegates from across the country gather to connect with colleagues, exchange ideas, be inspired, celebrate achievements, and have their voices heard on critical AAUW issues. A lot will take place over three action-packed days, so be sure to stay up-to-date on all the latest.
- Visit AAUW Dialog for postings about conference happenings.
- Join discussions concerning organizational changes on Facebook here, here, and here.
- Share late-breaking details on Twitter (hash tag #aauw09).
- Follow all of the goings-on at AAUW.org and on the convention website.
- Connect with AAUW states and branches.